Hexham is a beautiful and ancient market Town located in the South-West of Northumberland on the River Tyne. The area is famous for being Hadrian’s Wall Country and serves as an excellent base from which to explore the Tynedale region.
- Location: short distance from A69.
- Nearby: Corbridge 4.5 miles, Newcastle 20 miles, Carlisle 30 miles.
- Opening times: not applicable.
- Parking: various parking sites, some charges apply.
- Facilities: pubs, restaurants, accommodation, shops, park, leisure centre.
- Things to do: walking, cycling, shopping, eating, drinking, arts, culture, leisure.