The Sill National Landscape Discovery Centre (named after the famous Whin Sill, upon which the Emperor Hadrian built his Wall) is an exciting new visitor attraction that will help you explore our wonderful landscapes and rich heritage.
- Location: National Landscape Discovery Centre, Bardon Mill, Hexham, Northumberland, NE47 7AN – via A69 both west and east
- Nearby: Haltwhistle 4 miles, Hexham 13 miles, Carlisle 26 miles.
- Opening times: contact direct.
- Parking: pay on exit, 177 spaces, free for 15 mins, up to 2 hours is £2, then £1 charge every additional hour. Additional parking at Steel Rigg (15 min walk).
- Facilities: toilets, baby changing facilities, shop, café, only assistance dogs allowed.
- Things to do: walking, eating, shopping, exhibitions.